Insurance Broker in Hamilton, New Zealand
With headquarters in Hamilton but providing service to clients all over New Zealand, Adrian & Associates specialises in Domestic and Commercial Insurance for small and large businesses alike. The team collectively brings to the table over 35 years’ worth of experience, from roles within insurance companies, insurance broking and claims management.
This experience and breadth of knowledge of the insurance industry found at Adrian & Associates ensures our clients receive the very best advice applicable to their risk. The company is built on strong partnerships between client, broker, and insurer. We believe the difference is in the details and pride ourselves on taking the time to discover the individual or business, evaluating the risk before then translating the information to the appropriate insurance company. This formula provides trust and a strong association during adversity.
Vast exposure to a wide range of industries has led us to be leaders in the field which is why Adrian & Associates are the most trusted insurance brokers in Hamilton. By first establishing defined essentials for your business, we then design detailed resources to suit your insurance goals and objectives. By assessing your company’s objectives, financial situation and preferred requirements, we take the complication out of finding the right cover and ensure that solutions are tailored to your business.
As a member of Insurance Advisernet and your appointed General Insurance Broker, Adrian and Associates will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business