Insurance Broker in Auckland, New Zealand
When it comes to covering your business with the right insurance, you need a strong, valued and market leading team that understands the intricacies of your company to offer the correct risk management advice.
Affinity Insurance in North Shore Auckland delivers our clients only the best advice and protection. We understand the importance of providing high quality risk management for you and your business.
Affinity Insurance Services is a Member Broker of Insurance Advisernet, one of the biggest General Insurance Brokers in New Zealand & Australia. Our knowledge of the local insurance industry within North Shore Auckland is second to none and our experience in handling insurance for many thousands of customers enables us to provide independent advice you can always trust. It also means you'll benefit from access to unrivalled financial strength, business efficiencies and buying power spanning every major insurer in New Zealand & Australia and access to major overseas insurers if and when required.
We realise the frustration of general insurance not clearly defining your company’s exact needs. That is why we take the time to consider your business objectives, financial situation and your specified requirements before offering you a bespoke solution. Our insurance brokers in North Shore Auckland tailor a unique framework for your business and assess a range of circumstances to ensure we are accommodating for all potential risks.
As your appointed General Insurance Broker, we will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.