Insurance Broker in New Plymouth, New Zealand
Insure Taranaki was established in 2016 as a fire and general broking firm based in Taranaki. Insure Taranaki is centrally located in the Arts-Precinct of New Plymouth and has the ability to work with clients nationwide. After years of working for one of the world’s largest broking firms, founder Heydon Young decided he could better serve clients through starting his own business. With the backing of Insurance Advisernet, Insure Taranaki was born.
Our aim is to provide expertise and knowledge to clients in New Plymouth and surrounding regions. The firm relationship we have with our clients is a result of delivering independent, personal, professional and simple risk management as well as general insurance advice. From placement and renewal right through to claims service and support, our team treats clients with care, compassion and understanding – we are with you for the long haul of whatever life may bring.
The positive feedback from businesses we have worked with proves that Insure Taranaki are the most trusted insurance brokers in New Plymouth. We are prompt with responses and take the time to completely define the essentials of your business. We then tailor resources that best suit your insurance goals and objectives. Here at Insure Taranaki, we take the complication out of finding the right cover, and we ensure that our solutions are tailored to your business.
As a member of Insurance Advisernet and your appointed General Insurance Broker, Insure Taranaki will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business