Obsidian Insurance is driven by Peter and Olivia Stone, a husband and wife team with over 20 years insurance market experience, powered by the strong belief that ‘we can do better’. All too often, we see clients that have previously been viewed as numbers and income, and their insurance solutions were compromised by corporate limitations and insurer bias, which goes against every core value we hold close.
Obsidian Insurance is a locally owned company based in the Tauranga, Bay of Plenty but has the ambition and technology to service all regions throughout New Zealand. We place a lot of value in person-to-person relationships and believe one team is important for a seamless, transparent experience from new business to claim settlement. We make it our business to get to know yours.
Obsidian Insurance take the time to assess your company’s objectives, financial situation and preferred requirements. The insurance brokers at Obsidian Insurance Tauranga are dedicated to you and will take the complication out of finding the right cover, as these solutions will be tailored for your business.
As a member of Insurance Advisernet and your appointed General Insurance Broker, Obsidian Insurance will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs, evaluate your unique risk exposures and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets, liabilities and business continuity
- Market your risk exposures to appropriate insurers, negotiate comprehensive and competitive terms to meet your requirements
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers with suitable insurance products for your needs
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business
- Assist in the preparation of any claims, manage the claims process and advise you on policy entitlements