Business insurance can often be complicated to understand, so it is crucial to have a reliable insurance broker that can clearly assess your business and offer the most fitting cover for any given situation.
Sentinel Insurance is led by Ashley Greer, who has over 20 years of industry experience. During this time he has held positions as both an underwriter and broker across New Zealand and the UK. Having the ability to understand how insurers underwrite their products is a huge advantage for a broker. It allows us to ask the right questions which provides a better ability to match your business with not only the right insurer, but also the right policies.
Based in Auckland and providing insurance services nationwide, Ashley prides himself in providing companies with the understanding of how insurance works to protect their business and employees.
Every company has different requirements, so your insurance program should be tailor made. Sentinel Insurance take the time to assess your company’s objectives, financial situation and preferred requirements before we provide our insurance advice.
The positive feedback from businesses we have previously worked with proves that Sentinel Insurance are the most trusted insurance brokers in Bombay. We are dedicated to providing your business with high quality risk control. You can expect qualified service, expert advice and excellent solutions that determine the measures to be taken in the event of any incident.
Sentinel Insurance – Watching over your business, is our business
As a member of Insurance Advisernet and your appointed General Insurance Broker, Sentinel Insurance will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business.