Best of both worlds
Insurance Advisernet New Zealand is a group of over 40 highly skilled independent insurance broking businesses throughout New Zealand. By choosing an Insurance Advisernet Broker, customers get all the benefits of local service, specialist knowledge and skill, as well as the significant benefits our brokers obtain through being an Insurance Advisernet member.
All the benefits of a local broking firm
- Personally invested in delivering successful outcomes for local businesses and communities
- Directly responsible for managing your claim rather than a separate claims handling department
- No corporate hierarchy and solutions driven local advisers who are ultimately responsible for all aspects of your insurance management
- We don’t limit our liability to you through the use of complicated contracts
Through their membership with Insurance Advisernet, our brokers are part of one of the leading and most respected General Insurance businesses in New Zealand. This gives them access to market leading products that have been negotiated by brokers for the benefit of clients. Our clients are not defaulted onto standard insurer wordings but have access to products with many added values.
Security, strength and protection of Insurance Advisernet
- Independently run and audited trust account for the handling of all client premiums
- $100m Professional Indemnity cover backing our advice
- Leading professional development courses
- Independent auditing of broking advice and processes for best practice
Why choose Insurance Advisernet
Every year more and more businesses entrust their risk management requirements to Insurance Advisernet brokers and enjoy considerable benefits in doing so.