Being there for our clients at the time of a claim is probably the most important role your Insurance Advisernet broker can play. At times the claims process can be long and complex, but at Insurance Advisernet, we work closely with our clients and insurer partners to make this process as simple and efficient as possible for you – ensuring you are back in business as quickly as possible.
At Insurance Advisernet, your broker is there to guide you through the claims process. From the lodgement of the claim, monitoring of progress and negotiating with our insurer partners to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
Ultimately the job of a Broker is to be their clients' advocate in their greatest time of need.
Insurance Advisernet: Our Claims Management Philosophy
- Act fairly in the interests of our clients in the event of a claim
- Assist our clients in the claims lodgement process through to the finalisation of the claim
- Assist our clients in understanding overly complex policy interpretations
- Assist our clients in reducing the cost and the number of claims through effective risk management strategies
- Provide 24hr emergency claims assistance where required
In the event of a claim, our Brokers will:
- Assist our clients in lodging claims and maintain communication every step of the way
- Advocate and negotiate with the insurer on behalf of our clients to ensure they receive their full entitlements
- Arrange for a loss assessor to be appointed where required
- Arrange expert consultants, including legal and accounting services where needed
- Arrange access to Risk Management services to assist in the prevention or mitigation of future loss