Motor Insurance / Commercial / Heavy Motor Insurance

What is it?

One of the more common types of business covers, motor insurance provides coverage for physical loss, damage or theft to your vehicle(s).

What does it cover? 

Your policy can include a range of commercial vehicles from cars and motorbikes, to vans, trucks and even buses and heavy motor vehicles. Whether you have one vehicle or many, your policy can be tailored to cover your entire fleet, with various levels of comprehensive and third party coverage able to be arranged.

An Insurance Advisernet Broker can help you tailor the ideal level of motor/vehicle cover for your business.


I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

* Indicates mandatory field

Find your local Insurance Broker

Talk to your local Broker about your insurance needs and to get a quote