Rural Insurance

What is it?

Rural insurance is recommended for anyone who is running a business in agriculture or horticulture.

What does it cover? 

As with any business, you need to safeguard your essential assets and protect yourself against legal liabilities. This insurance cover protects you against damage to farm buildings, contents, farm machinery, vehicles, as well as the many other assets required in your day to day operations. In addition, you can insure for loss of turnover and increased operational costs from an interruption to your business, as well as your legal liability for property damage and personal injury.

Speak with an Insurance Advisernet Broker today to ascertain the right Rural Insurance programme for your business operations.


I agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

* Indicates mandatory field

Find your local Insurance Broker

Talk to your local Broker about your insurance needs and to get a quote