Insure Taranaki were established in 2016, as a fire and general broking firm based in Taranaki with an office centrally located in the Arts-Precinct of New Plymouth and the ability to work with clients nationwide. After years of working for one of the world’s largest broking firms, founder Heydon Young decided he could better serve clients through starting his own business with the backing of Insurance Advisernet, and so Insure Taranaki was born. They pride themselves on providing clients with independent, personal, professional and simple risk management and general insurance advice. From placement and renewal right through to claims service and support, their team treat clients with care, compassion and understanding – with you for the long haul of whatever life may bring.
As a member of Insurance Advisernet and your appointed General Insurance Broker, Insure Taranaki will:
- Conduct an analysis of your risk/needs and recommend the most appropriate covers to protect your assets and liabilities
- Recommend the appropriate insurer to match the risk
- Only recommend secure and stable insurers
- Provide alternatives on your risk retention through various excess options and access to premium funding options to allow you to pay your premiums via instalments
- Provide prompt and timely servicing of your general insurance needs to ensure you are adequately informed of issues that may affect your business